Monday - Saturday 7:30am - 4:00pm Call us any time!
Indoor Storage > Storage Tips > 5 Reasons Not to Store Your RV Outdoors
5 Reasons Not to Store Your RV Outdoors
An RV looks like a rugged vehicle, but left alone in an open space with no
human intervention, the seemingly invincible monolith can be victimized in many ways. The sun and natural elements can get to it. Insects and rodents can infest it. Vandals can add the human touch of the worst sort.
Indoor storage prevents all of these cataclysms to your RV.
Whether you're in Corona,
Yorba Linda, or elsewhere in Orange and Riverside Counties, even with a mild climate that would equal to lesser damage to an outdoor-stored RV, your best bet is still indoor storage.
Here are some strong reasons not to store your RV outdoors, whether at your home or at a paid facility:
1) Outdoor storage facilities accept no responsibility for damage or vandalism to your RV. If it's in your back yard, then, yeah, you're still responsible. Think indoor storage.
2) Wherever your RV is outdoors, mother nature could care less. Winds, rain, hurricanes, tornadoes, whatever happens in your environment, your RV will be subject to it. And who pays the bill for repair jobs? You, of course.
3) Insects and other critters will find your RV open game if you leave it outdoors. Even when you plug all the holes and crevices, those rats, mice and insects can squeeze through almost any opening. Think indoor, where huge physical barriers protect against rodents and insects.
4) Bird doo-doo and other exterior challenges to your RV won't occur in indoor storage. You won't be forced to repeatedly clean your vehicle from top to bottom if you keep it indoors.
5) Vandals and others disrespectful of private property won't get to your RV if it's safely indoors. Choose indoor storage and sleep well at night.
Even though the cost may be higher when choosing an indoor storage facility for your RV, in the long run your investment will last longer, and your maintenance and cleaning chores will be much more manageable. Even in the mild climes of Orange and Riverside Counties in California, indoor storage is the best way to protect our investment in your RV, or for that matter, boat or coach.
Hi! How can we help you? Log in to Facebook below.